Friday, December 04, 2009

4th dec.

4th dec. i feel so ..................
its supposedly one month.
i wouldnt say im depressed.
but ive been surpressing too many things in my heart already.

sooner or later ill just really break down.


anyways,
i thank God ive got really good friends
all i had to ask was.
"shihhan, you later free?"
and then i had something to do already.

wonderful
he treated me to u.d.d.e.r.s ice cream which i felt was awesome because it was really sweet and i enjoyed eating while walking and talking to him. Catching up with him on the old times, and how he's doing in school now.. really nice..
its been long since ive had such feelings.
blessed and all.



but when im alone,
im back to the quiet, moody me.
which i feel like shit,
because of this shit.
because ive trusted you whole heartedly, hence im feeling the pain now..





dearest,

i believed you could give me a good life, you would treat me like a jewel, like a gem, you could change my life with the little things you do. Spend quality time with me during festive occasions and not only when im down and out. but, i guess im wrong after all these had happened. i'm not sad about all these anymore, and all the breakup and hoo-haa. im just u-p-s-e-t with the way you treat me now. im sure id be able to find a much nicer guy than you.

love you with all my heart,
i hope we can still be good friends.
linda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home